First, please don't shout.

Second, it's not down, the cP license is just expired again. It happens on both servers, once every few weeks and might as well be considered normal. Not sure why it happens, but it does. The websites on the server are still up. You just can't use cPanel until the license is updated.

An admin will likely fix it shortly.

New Signup: lamaker.heliohost.org

I tried adding a web disk - the address given (looked like https://johnny.heliohost.org)

was rejected by Windows XP when I tried 'Add a network place'

Since then I'm unable to access lamaker.heliohost.org

I tried CPanel login: I see the message below:

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator.

Other services available on this server such as web services are likely

functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message.

If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Thanks

The license error is because the cP license is just expired again. It happens on both servers, once every few weeks and might as well be considered normal. Not sure why it happens, but it does. The websites on the server are still up. You just can't use cPanel (and apparently webdisk) until the license is updated.

An admin will likely fix it shortly.

As for webdisk, the license error may be the reason webdisk failed. You didn't cause the error. Everyone on Johnny is seeing it right now.

Good night:

My hosting account does not have access at this time by FTP or by the C panel. Two hours ago it worked perfect but now stopped working the C Panel and I get the following message:

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is not currently licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services likely to function normally. (Can not read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If You have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Thanks for your time and response

Andres Vega

Intermercadeo S.A.S

User Name: Intercol

Server: johnny

Http :/ / http://intermercadeo.heliohost.org/

Queued:

Domain

intermercadeo.heliohost.org/

User

INTERCOL

Server

Jhonny

Good night:

My hosting account does not have access at this time by FTP or by the C panel. Two hours ago it worked perfect but now stopped working the C Panel and I get the following message:

This server is not currently licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services likely to function normally. (Can not read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If You have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Thanks for your time and response

Andres Vega

Intermercadeo S.A.S

User Name: Intercol

Server: johnny

Http :/ / http://intermercadeo.heliohost.org/

Your account is not suspended, but the cPanel license is expired again. It is not caused by anything you've done, but rather is a server issue. Everyone on Johnny is affected.

An admin will fix it shortly.

Two others with the same issue: http://www.helionet....rvers-are-down/ and http://www.helionet....se-site-cpanel/

HI,

How to join administrators of Heliohost.org?

I was trying this morning to connect to my account without success; I was presented with a page talking about license.

Then, few minutes later I got a message stating that my account has been deactivated.

Now, I tried to reactivate it; the forms responds back that "either the account is not deactivated or it is not in the database.

I'm really confused now. They asked to contact administrators, but no forms or contact provided.

Please help!

I need this back up ASAP!!

It was a national holiday yesterday; I'd imagine this is part of the reason it isn't fixed yet.

Also, we only really have 1 active administrator (Krydos) who can fix this particular problem. The other admins haven't been around in quite a while. It should also be mentioned that everyone who provides support does so for free.

• Like 1

can't access cPanel....I get this:

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

--------------

please help my