This might be due to the mass amount of users getting the cPanel license issue, throughout the past two days. From what I've seen, it's only on Johnny.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file) Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

- This may be not related.

It's an ongoing issue. Please see the other topic over here for more information. That topic is marked as solved, but it is in fact still broken.

I tried 3 PCs, and another ISP (even though my ISP doesn't cache sites, I tried my 3G service as well).

[…] I’m having that same problem logging into cPanel […]

Sorry, never mind, I’ve read the pertinent thread and I see that the issue is known to the administrators.

Edited by Odysseus

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator.

I got this meesage when i login to heliohost, what should i do to resolve this...?

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator.

I got this meesage when i login to heliohost, what should i do to resolve this...?

Hi,

I did have the same issue yesterday morning when trying to connect to my account:

account: all-aet.heliohost.org

About one our latter, I got stating that my account is suspended. I used the activation link without success. I got this error

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Since yesterday no way to get connected and reset password.

Please help!!

Seems my previous post doesn't work (i can't access it anymore)

username: super11

Server: johnny

main domain: super11.heliohost.org

When i try to access cPanel it says:

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Can someone tell how to fix this PLEASE!!!!

Here is my domain - ashtonsandford.heliohost.org/

username - ashveen

server is johnny

thank u!

Hi There,

My Domain,Host and my Account suspended and queued, cpanel no licenced,

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache

Can you Activ please?

Thank You