[Solved] Passwords Won't Reset

lisanet

After you fixed Johnny, I couldn't log in to my accounts or email. I tried to reset the passwords but that did not work although I did get the confirmation emails. When I entered the code, I just got the same page and an offer to resend the email.

usernames: admli and hooper

Hey can somebody answer this request with a solution and not another question. If you have a question, please write or post. Do not post your question as a reply to my problem.

I see I am not the only person having this problem and everybody else got help, not a question.

usernames: admli and hooper

Do you have permission for two accounts? You're limited to one account unless you have permission, and it's usually one account per server when you have permission.

If you don't have permission, those are going to be suspended if they aren't already...

After you fixed Johnny

Johnny is not fixed yet. Still showing the cPanel license message as of this post.

Yes, I have permission. Check with Krydos or DJ Bob. Krydos set this up with him. Are you new?

I'm not a moderator, just another user, so I don't really know either way. It is quite common though for people to not realize they need permission for two accounts, so I usually mention it when I see it.

Oh yeah. Hi. I guess it was the license thing like IceT said. But while I have you, can you just describe briefly how to install Hoarde on my account? I tried going to the website and what they described made my head hurt and my mind refuse to address the subject again. It can't be that complicated, not if you thought I could install it. And, do I delete the Hoarde that's already on there? What happens to that?

NOTE TO WOLSTECH

The Heliohost system does not allow members to arbitrarily sign up for two accounts. I think it tracks your IP address.

The Heliohost system does not allow members to arbitrarily sign up for two accounts. I think it tracks your IP address.

Whatever they use is far from 100% effective. Looking in the suspended forum shows that multiple accounts is quite common as a reason for suspension.

I've personally always wondered how they flag the multiple accounts that get suspended, but as is the case with such things, posting it publicly would probably reduce or eliminate its effectiveness.