Master of our fate?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My understandin after listenin to that video:::

Gods creation plan includes a gift of free-will so that you will be able to know love... an any horrors you may experience in life will all make sinse after you wake up from bein dead.!!!

Well... thats one plan... but i thank i have a beter plan in which i tell everbody the truth... that thers no such thang as free-will... an wit my creation plan... everbody can choose the exact life they want to experience... an no one will have to suffer any Horrors in life... such as children bein raped/tortured.!!!

They will know the truth... that ther choices are simply the illusion of free will (just like we have now)... an the life they choose to experience will be just as real as the life we experience now.!!!

I have been "lucky" an have a good life;;; i woudnt be surprized if its a life that i programed an "chose" to have if a non-jugmental (not a Heaven/Hell) type of "God" had given me the opportunity.!!!