What is the speed of your internet connection?

surfcss

Well if you ask me, my internet speed is very slow like it goes around 56.6kbps as i am living in Pakistan so all the communication services aren't good and are very slow. <_<

5115 kbps download speed.

2094 kbps upload speed.

:D

Joe, go to the website i posted and select san fransisco ca and post exactly what they say. To have an upload speed that high, you would be paying an arm and a leg, i think that you got your numbers mixed up....i have a t3 connection here (dedicated traffic not shared with the neighborhood) and ours doesnt go any higher than 350 kbps for an upload. Your download is very acheivable depending when you run the test and when everyone else is on or off the net. If it is still that high, press the print screen button on your keyboard while the results are showing on your screen and send us the screenshot (paste it into paint or photoshop)

Thats absolutely correct. Does he thinks he has an optic fibre connection? No one can have that much speed except some companies who have privately bought such connections for their sharing of documents and its though very expensive. -_-

Well but still what will he do with that much speed, does he wants to break the record of movie watching merathon? -_-

Hm, well that can be a reason, but still buying such a high speed connection is a waste of money as well as time. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mystical Water, now the prices in our area have gone down. First Worldcall provided 64kbps for 1450/month and 128 for 2100/month. Then Cybernet introduced CyberDSL which provided 128kbps for 1500/month. Then worldcall's pricing also decreased and now its:-

64kbps for 650/month

100kbps for 1150/month

128kbps for 1450/month

I still don't get one thing about Worldcall. They're giving 128kbps for 1450/month. Why not just get two worldcall's 64kbps connection for 1300/month. Anyways I'm really happy. ^_^

Here go mine:

Download Speed: 321 kbps (40.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 150 kbps (18.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

It costs $9.5 per month. It's wireless connection, but works quite stable and fine.

5115 kbps download speed.

2094 kbps upload speed.

:D

Joe, go to the website i posted and select san fransisco ca and post exactly what they say. To have an upload speed that high, you would be paying an arm and a leg, i think that you got your numbers mixed up....i have a t3 connection here (dedicated traffic not shared with the neighborhood) and ours doesnt go any higher than 350 kbps for an upload. Your download is very acheivable depending when you run the test and when everyone else is on or off the net. If it is still that high, press the print screen button on your keyboard while the results are showing on your screen and send us the screenshot (paste it into paint or photoshop)

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerf...+and+prices.htm

I think he probably has this service. It's pretty cheap.

Don't you think that spending a lot of money on Internet connection is just waste? I understand that big corporations need fast connaction, but personally don't see any logical explanation on buying such expensive connection.