[Solved] Cpanel License Issue On Stevie

mrward

The licenses tend to get messed up once every few weeks. It happens to both servers, and might as well be considered normal.

FTP should work if you need to get to your files while it is down.

An admin will hopefully fix it shortly.

The only real feature I need to access is my email. I can control my website primarily through the control panel that comes with WordPress. There isn't a way to access the email when the cPanel license needs to be activated again, right?

A normal mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird might work, but the webmail won't. I'm not sure of the exact settings for a mail program, but the below settings have been posted in the past by an admin.

Email address: [your email address]

Incoming server username: [your email address]

Incoming server: stevie.heliohost.org

Incoming server protocol: IMAPS (SSL)

Incoming server port: 993

Incoming authentication type: Password (some programs like Thunderbird may call it "Normal Password")

Outgoing server username: [your email address]

Outgoing server: stevie.heliohost.org

Outgoing server protocol: SMTPS (SSL)

Outgoing server port: 465

Outgoing authentication type: Password (some programs like Thunderbird may call it "Normal Password")

Hi,

I'm using th stevie server.

I want to create a complete backup of my account, but I can't access to the cpanel.

I got this mesage :

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (License has a future date)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

please help !!!!

Hi,

I'm using th stevie server.

I want to create a complete backup of my account, but I can't access to the cpanel.

I got this mesage :

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (License has a future date)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

please help !!!!