Final Questions

HerLoss

I just have two last questions before I sign up for hosting.

How do you measure months as pertaining to hosting length? Like, is a month equal to 30 days or untill the same date the next month?

Are FTP transfers counted in the maximum bandwith count?

Yeah, I think the google ones are based on clicks, but we cant tell people to click them or put rewards for clicking them. There was another service I was using awhile ago that did popups on the site and you got like 50 cents every time one of the popups showed up, but you couldnt collect unless you had made 25 bucks at the end of the month. Haha, it took me three months to get up to my first 25.

hundred bucks? ouch... lol. They were pop-unders kinda things so they didnt get in the way right away and it was only on the index page. Never thought about blockers though, maybe thats why it took so long.

yeah, i hate popusps, did they not think we didnt notice the big "shoot the bad huy get an xbox!1111//111 l337!!!"

and popunders are anyoying too

esepecially the ones that stretch out my scrool bars 100 times wider and hide them selves in the middle somewhere i cant fing them.

a poll perhaps? best pop-up blocker?