excuses

miccadoin

every kids needs to know em'

my personal fave excuse is sumthin extremely technical that the teacher wont understand

like:

my USB 2.0 infared portable device was not comaptible with the schools pc operating system because a kernel inside the mainframe is corrupt and needs replacing.

lol

or sumthin like that.

the u got ur old one like, my dog ate it, or whatever u can think of. ur best choice is sumthin technical(unless it was IT homework, then ur screwed) :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Or you can get a class-wide excuse and everyone says that the teacher gave the homework for the next day.

==>Teacher: I must have marked that in wrong then...

Off the hook

:D

I got one: You almost got hit by a car, so you started chasing it.

*Don't say that if your fat*

Actually AwesomeJoe, your idea might work if your school only have 4 people and you were one of the 3

yea

You could always get the whole school to skip one day, they won't punish everyone, so make sure that if you start the idea that you don't let them no.

They will only come after the main people behind organizing the stunt. :D

Well it would be totally worth it! Its just like a food fight, you prob won't be able to get enough people but if you could then go for it. :lol:

P.S. your teachers actually take excuses from you? I could be like "first my mom and my dad died in a car crash, than I went over to my grandparents and they had a heart attack while getting freaky, so then I went to my aunts and she killed herself to follow the trend of the family, so then I had to go get therapy so that I didn't kill myself. So I didn't have a suffecient amount of time to do my homework, can you please allow me to turn it in at a later time." and her reply would be"Go *&^%$ yourself!"