PS3 vs Wii vs 360

Best next-gen console?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm a little biased because i only have a wii. i love it. i got my parents to get one, and they haven't played video games since the NES.

i'm really looking forward to super mario galaxy, and smash bros brawl shortly after.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I like PS3 better because I am not quite familiar with the others, although ps3 is indeed quite expensive now.

However, compared with the above ones, I want to have a PS2 the most. Because those games that I want to play, such as Basara, is all based on PS2. And PS2 is quite affordable to me now.

• 2 weeks later...

PS3 has amazing hardware. It is shiny. It has an IBM Cell Processor (9 cores, great for gfx!). It has KillZone 2 (ok, it has some good games too). It's expensive (though prices dropped recently). In a month or so it might be feasible. :lol:

Meanwhile, might as well stick to Wii for all the amazing Wii games and 360 for Halo. PS3 is the future, but it's not here yet! Personally I'm an N64 fan anyway. ;)

Go Sony!!!!11one: [post=

]
[/post]

I don't agree with

It's expensive

and Wii for all the amazing Wii games

If you think about it, PS3 is cheaper than the xbox..

PS3 has wireless built in ($100 for xbox)

PS3 has a blu-ray player($180 for xbox and its an hd-dvd player)

PS3 has a hard-drive(atleast $120 for xbox)

Thats $400 in things for the xbox to make it somewhat close to comparable to PS3.. You can GET a ps3 for that amount.

If you look at some of the games coming out for the PS3 now, like Uncharted, R&C, Killzone 2, MGS4, Haze, LBP, Gran Turismo 5, just to name a few, are much better than any 360 game out there now..

And what games for the wii are amazing?

• 2 weeks later...
The Wii has nice innovations, but the graphics lack luster, and the PlayStaion3 is too expenseive for most casual gamers to see a reason to shell out the cash. The Xbox 360 has decent graphis (as Halo 3 has flaunted!) and is more availible.

When arguing that the 360 closely rivals the PS3 in graphics, I find it hard to believe that you would use Halo 3 as an example. Sure

it's pleasant to look at and fun to play, But I think it barely pushes the envelope when it comes to true next generation.

If you take Assassins Creed for example (even though it is also available on the PS3) you can see that the 360 has a lot of power. Not to mention, there is also other games such as Forza, COD4, Bioshock, and even Ninety-Nine Nights that look stunning on the 360.

- ArceRC

- Van