Logo Market

wow... thanks alot people.. I'll be sure to do more logos more often... but if you want a specific font.. i recommend finding it at 1001fonts.com, then send me a link to download the font you want if you want it in your logo... I've downloaded already halo and halo outline if anyone wants a halo font :P

I think I might open a php shop where you can buy some of my services like a users online box installed on your site (I'll make it, not find one like others do), or any thing you request... I'll make them home made and professional, not rip them from a site... but I'll stick with logos for now, and then midis later (I compose)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dang this topic has been inactive. Well instead of creating a new topic, I'm asking all new requests be posted here. But I'll go ahead and do any request you have... all you do is pm me this message after I create your image:

This is your name here paying you a check of # of helions as a promise to pay you back when IBstore is back up.

Thanks everyone.