Microsoft Windows Vista

surfcss

Yeah. It seems like most of the features where taken from Mac OS X, Apple's OS. Also, IE7 uses software that tries to take control of open-source HTML. The US doesn't care that Microsoft is being evil, but the EU does. Microsoft just got sued again! Read More (My Blog)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard alot of comments about it being even bigger spy-ware than Xp. Is it true that it will check to see if all the programs you have are legal, and erase the ones that are not automatically?

No?

It'll disable your Vista if you have an illegal copy of it, though.

my honest opinion on windows vista is they are using everyone that buys a new pc with it as a victum becuase it is very vulnerable to virus's and exploits so if you use it your at risk its best to weight a year after they get a few service packs out and bug fix's i plan to stick with xp for a long while.

my honest opinion on windows vista is they are using everyone that buys a new pc with it as a victum becuase it is very vulnerable to virus's and exploits so if you use it your at risk its best to weight a year after they get a few service packs out and bug fix's i plan to stick with xp for a long while.

You had to get a semi-new PC to run XP as well. See how that turned out.

Vista is far from vulnerable to viruses, please check your facts.