Email Forwarding

fvrghl

On the "email account forwards" page on cPanel, it says: "Note that the forwarded mail will still be delivered to the original address as well." However, this is not this is not happening for me. The mail gets forwarded, but the email does get delivered to the original address. Is there a way for me to fix that?

Email forwarding does leave a copy of the email in the inbox of the address that you're forwarding from as well as sending a copy to the forwarded address. I have a forwarded email address on both servers, and they are both working correctly. It sounds like your account that isn't receiving the emails might be exceeding it's quota or you set up some filter to delete or hide all of the incoming mail. The simplest fix might be deleting that email account and recreating it. If you do, don't forget to readd the forwarding address.

I tried deleting and recreating the account. I also deleted an recreated the email forwarder. I'm still having the same issues. I'm using roundcube as my inbox if that makes a difference. Any ideas why the email would not show up in the original address?