[Solved] Domain Tk:

Vinicius Leal

I have problem in my domain recently changed my domain on that page: "http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain".

My old website was: "eventoshabbid.heliohost.org"

New domain: "habbideventos.tk"

But I have a problem where my old domain is working and not working again.

I have to wait 48 hours until my domain is stabilized?

Here is a screenshot:

My new domain is in Cpanel, but when I enter the url or on my new website (habbideventos.tk) of this error:

My new domain is not recognized and is old.

Should I wait 48 hours for everything to return to normal?

Summary: I moved my domain, but I can not access the new domain added.

I just did some more digging on this...

Have you registered the habbideventos.tk domain? If you have not, you will need to visit www.freenom.com and register the domain. If you have registered your domain already, check that the nameservers are set correctly. In the domain's settings, be sure to select "Custom DNS" and enter ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org as the name servers. When the records are set correctly and have propagated, you should see them appear when you visit this link.

Once you have done this, wait 24 hours for the DNS to propagate and for the domain change on your account to take effect.

The pictures you posted show that you have set the domain up correctly. :)

The Queued page is normal because you haven't waited the 24 hours. Since you're on Johnny, it may take longer than 24 hours to get set up. If you still can't see your site after 2 days, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't help, please post here to let me know and I'll have it looked into.

• Like 1

48 hours ago today that my site is not stabilized. When I exchange files via FTP Account from my page my old domain: "eventoshabbid.heliohost.org" changes. And the new domain: "habbideventos.tk" is not affected. He remains in queue state even deleting the browser cache.

Habbideventos.tk = Is not affected and remains in queued state

Eventoshabbid.heliohost.org = is affected when you change files and cPanel and cPanel is recognizing the primary domain as Habbideventos.tk

When you changed your main domain, your .heliohost.org domain should have stopped working. The fact that it still works leads me to believe that the domain change didn't actually happen, despite cPanel saying otherwise.

Try changing the domain again using the domain change script.

Also, I'm going to move this into customer service so other mods and admins will see it. I've never seen this particular issue before.

• Like 1

After configuring your DNS, just clear your cache after 24 hours and it will works.

This happened to me many times. The fact, this issue is now happening to me and when I saw this thread, I try to clear my cache and everything works fine.