Gay Marriage

Quantum Media LLC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I myself (not being gay) no offense, but I'm a big homophobe. Not saying I hate you or gay people for the matter, but I strongly dislike that idea. Being a Christian, I refer to knowing God created man and women to be together, and that is how I'm going to follow. However, I see no problem with it if that's your belief, but I'd rather not here people talk about gay pride and stuff. For example, our school has a Gay-Straight Alliance club which I am against because one of the facts is they get a silence day where they basically don't have to speak, and the teachers can't do anything about it, and it just isn't fair to the rest.

I have other views on this as well, but I might as well keep my mouth shut.

With all due respect,

Josh

I myself (not being gay) no offense, but I'm a big homophobe. Not saying I hate you or gay people for the matter, but I strongly dislike that idea. Being a Christian, I refer to knowing God created man and women to be together, and that is how I'm going to follow. However, I see no problem with it if that's your belief, but I'd rather not here people talk about gay pride and stuff. For example, our school has a Gay-Straight Alliance club which I am against because one of the facts is they get a silence day where they basically don't have to speak, and the teachers can't do anything about it, and it just isn't fair to the rest.

With all due respect,

Josh

I can appreciate how you feel. I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves as long as it is not illegal or conflicts harm to one person. As far as the gay-straight alliance, i do believe that the word straight is in that name, so they are not discrimminating who can join or not join. I also take it that the straights can join this club to. I think that is great that you school allows that, i only wish my school would have allowed it while i was inschool.

• 1 month later...

With all due respect,

Josh

I understand your point, I have two very devote christian friends who feel the same way but I would like to make a few points. The bible says love all as though thou were thy neighbor( all includes gay people)

Also if you don't believe that gay people should have a club or organization because being gay is against your god then I will just suppose that you are against any other religious group having an organization because they would also be against your god. So as I tell my Christian friends think of gay( not insinuating that it is, just an analogy for my friends) as a religion that you should respect as you respect other religions. Though yes you may believe they are going to hell you must also remember you also believe over half of the Earths population is going to hell.

So I'm a straight atheist that supports gay rights. Though I must say it does freak me out when I see a really big flamer.

Actually I wish I had a gay friend( not a flamer) because he would help me get the best clothes and hairstyles. Gays are like chick magnets :lol:

Any ways Richard Kuehne- KDH Web Designer do many girls hit on you? :D

With all due respect,

Josh

I understand your point, I have two very devote christian friends who feel the same way but I would like to make a few points. The bible says love all as though thou were thy neighbor( all includes gay people)

Also if you don't believe that gay people should have a club or organization because being gay is against your god then I will just suppose that you are against any other religious group having an organization because they would also be against your god. So as I tell my Christian friends think of gay( not insinuating that it is, just an analogy for my friends) as a religion that you should respect as you respect other religions. Though yes you may believe they are going to hell you must also remember you also believe over half of the Earths population is going to hell.

So I'm a straight atheist that supports gay rights. Though I must say it does freak me out when I see a really big flamer.

Actually I wish I had a gay friend( not a flamer) because he would help me get the best clothes and hairstyles. Gays are like chick magnets :lol:

Any ways Richard Kuehne- KDH Web Designer do many girls hit on you? :D

Actually I have many "girl friends". I also am not a flammer. I am actually VERY straight acting. Hit me up and we can go shopping and get ur hurrrr done lol.

Yeah that would be great, I'd be pimping. :lol:

P.S. were do you live? Don't they allow gay marriages in some areas?

And for just a little advice. I'm "adopted" though legally I never was, but in my heart I know who are my parents, by blood or not, I don't need paperwork to prove that to me. Though I know being legally married may sound better and my help with taxes, but always remember it's not the paperwork that counts, its whats in your heart that counts.

wow it is very fascinating, reading all these posts and all.

But anyways, i'm not Christian and I do support Gay Marriage. I dont really how people feel for each other as long as they have someone (boy or girl). So Richard, some of us might not support it, but know that most people do.

And also, if you dont live in a place that supports Gay Marriage, move!

i feel that marrgies is a bond that ties two people together no matter what gender if you bond closly and love each other i think thats all there is. Who ever is against it needs to think. If you think it's wrong for guys to marry guys well maybe those people think it's wrong to marry women. You have to look at it in both perspectives. Im totaly for it. At times I feel uncomfatrobly around gays and lesbains, buts thats if they try to hit on me.