Gay Marriage

Quantum Media LLC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel uncomfortable around Gay Guys, well some of them. I love lesbians because most of them know what they do.

What the hell do you mean that lesbians know what they do???? of course they do...and so do gay guys. When lesbians are munching on carpet...a lesbian knows how to do it...just like a guy knows how to slob on another guys knob..... your post makes no sense whatsoever

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing against...everyone has the right to be with the person(s) they want to...

I just don't understand why there is a need to get a piece of paper that says you love someone

(other than for insurance).

I personally like the traditional man-woman relationship but I don't see the need for a piece

of paper for proof of that love either.

It is a lot like the separate but equal thing in the past. they knew they were people just like eveyone else, and sitting at the back of the bus wasn't that big of a deal, but it was the point of the matter, and I think that is the same thing that is going on know.

Gay marriage from a Christian standpoint calls [bleeped!] into question - because it's thought that relationships (and in particular, sexuality) only work with Male-Female interaction, mostly because of the fact that the genitalia naturally _fit_ together. Since Christianity is so prevalent in the U.S. this viewpoint is ingrained in people's minds. There's a sense, "well...how does it WORK?" - just a sense that gay/lesbian relationships are wrong, somehow, because only one kind of sexual experience is possible (or morally acceptable? natural? I don't know specifics, I'm not a Christian). That's one view, anyway.

As long as we live in a country that presumes to have a government divorced from religion (a democracy not a christian theocracy), I think gay marriage should be legal. Any two people should be able to have the rights that married couples have. And if not, then I wish the politicians would stop bullshitting the country and make it clear that this is a Christian government.

Well the main basis for the Christians is its not the Christian thing to do. Well in that case we need to discriminate against the Jews, Muslims, etc. because thats not the Christian thing to do. I personally think that all Christians that have beliefs such as that are mentally retarded. :D

P.S. I have heard that gay might be a gene, what do you think about this?