Gay Marriage

Quantum Media LLC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is their choice to be gay.

It is someone else's choice to be straight.

You can not force an opinion upon someone (with a few exceptions).

Just because someone thinks one thing, doesn't mean that it is the wrong/right way.

• 2 months later...

Love Is Love.

I think the debate on wether men and women should be able to marry the same [bleeped!] is similar to the debate on wether white people should be able to marry black people

We are all people. Just let everyone be.

Well the main basis for the Christians is its not the Christian thing to do. Well in that case we need to discriminate against the Jews, Muslims, etc. because thats not the Christian thing to do. I personally think that all Christians that have beliefs such as that are mentally retarded. :D

P.S. I have heard that gay might be a gene, what do you think about this?

Wait, wouldn't that make you bisexual?

Gay marriage should totally be allowed. How would you like to be told that you can't visit your partner in hospital because you're not "family" because your relationship isn't recognised?

And, for the record, gays should be allowed to adopt, too.

EDIT: And to anyone who has said "it's their choice to be gay" or similar: No, no it's not. Homosexuality isn't a choice. Neither is heterosexuality, for that matter.

I believe that homosexuals deserve all the rights of heterosexuals. I know it's impossible to stop everyone from being prejudice against them since we are individuals, but at least they deserve their rights.

I've known a couple gays and quite a few bisexuals. I've even dated bisexuals! Honestly, they're no different from other people in my opinion. I'll admit that I feel uncomfortable when I see a gay couple getting close but I can remember feeling the same way when I first saw straight couples getting close. It's just something you get used to, like anything else.