Gay Marriage

Quantum Media LLC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think I have to say something on this regarding the Bible.

There are basically two whole tomes regarding "love" (As in yourself, one another and God) and about two or three conflicting sentences that prohibit gay relationships. I know Christian Marriage is sacred, so I do feel saddened when I see it reduced to something that is against the natural order.

Nonetheless, marriage has decayed so vastly, to the point divorce is pretty common (I recall hearing it was at about 40% in the US), I don't see why two people, regardless of gender who love one another and wish to spend their life together should be denied that right.

Personally, I don't mind gay people. It's not that "they don't affect me" because indifference is only a step away from hatred. Being the straight person I am, I find it a bit unsettling to see two men make out, but I'm just guessing the same applies in reverse, anyways.

Overall, I think that the Government is between the sword and the stone. Allowing Gay marriage will simply anger Christian groups, while banning it will anger Gays. I don't feel it is the Government who should have a say in this, but the church. If two men/women wish to have a civil union, I see no reason to stop them from doing so. Regarding the church though, it gets a tad more complicated.

I just don't enjoy watching guys making out. It kind of grosses me out unless they where related... still :twitch:

I don't enjoy complete strangers making out in public. Period.

I'd only enjoy it if both were hot females :)

But that's probably just me :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...