Yahoo! and Google

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it shows the search results of one search engine first then of the other.

Probably they would just have arranged the results somehow starting from the most relevant searches from google as well as yahoo and would just display mixed results from both the sites.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Googles way better, they invented a thing that searches the phrase u enter not just the words, then orders it occuringly. :P

pretty sweet

also i found this thing with google translater, if ur at school or work and theres blocked sites u can use google translator, fiddle with the address abit and translate ur blocked site from english to english. the firewall thinks its a google page so its not blocked :D

its great

haha. my school blocked google translater...and i actually had to translate something. ii didnt realize then, but now i realize thats probably why they block it...

Google all the way, They support FF, they support us.

Firefox is a communist illusion.

Google is expanding too much. A jack of all trades is a master of none.

i disagree. google's managing to master all of its trades...

and plus some things like google spreadsheets were just purchased from other companies and googlefied..

i disagree. google's managing to master all of its trades...

and plus some things like google spreadsheets were just purchased from other companies and googlefied..

No they're not. Out of their MANY services, only three of their services (one of which is barely there) are on top, that is Google the search engine, Google the mail, and Google the world. That's out of how many things now?. Well, you COULD count YouTube, but they cheated with that one.

You can't actually say that they cheated with youtube. Its just that they didn't have to put that much of an effort on youtube as they just bought it. But it still made some nice services like orkut. But I guess orkut has a lot of spam now. Just remembering the good old days.

• 5 months later...

Whenever i click on the link it comes up with nothing.

Anyways i prefer goolge because its poular and works quite quick and gives you info on what speeds and gives you better searches and more because its popular so most people chose the engine.

Like "Dragonfire" said it has :email

websearch,video search,spreadsheets,webhosting,image search,shopping and something extra like it has merged with youtube.That why i like Google!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...