[Solved] Account Suspended: Groovyca On Stevie

GroovyCarrot

Hey guys, my account groovyca just got suspended and I've had a flood of emails in because it has to sign software in order for it to work - this last few weeks I've had a massive increase in users so I'm guessing I was probably using too much server resources

Any suggestions on what I need to do? I'll look to pay for a service but I'm kind of losing money in the mean time :')

Appreciate any help guys!

Jake

-- Also if you could give me some statistics on what I was actually using so I know what I'm going to need to pay for :) Thanks

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thank you, it's much appreciated! I will try and move off your server as soon as possible, very sorry about this I've been taken by surprise myself!

If I could get some information regarding stats that would be great thanks, if it was a matter of CPU usage I'll look for a VPS

-- SQL doesn't seem to be working

Here is your cpu and memory usage as a rank amongst other users on your same server. 1=highest 4=three users are higher than you, etc. Higher numbers mean less load and less chance of being suspended.

date cpu mem
1-24  4   1 
1-23  6   1
1-22  9   1
1-21  8   1
1-20  5   1
1-19  1   1
1-18  4   2

Obviously memory usage is what got you suspended.