[Solved] Sql Server Not Working For Groovyca

GroovyCarrot

Hey guys I really appreciate you unsuspending my server but I have just paid a month off on a VPS so that I can take my terrible need for server resources else where, sorry for creating a new thread but I figured this would be the best way to get some attention since the other thread was marked solved

My account groovyca was unsuspended after using too much server memory but since it has been unsuspended, again thank you kindly for the fast support, but the SQL server isn't working for some reason and I am unable to access the records for export and then import onto the new server

I am very greatful for the help and service that you guys run and has been a great opportunity for myself to learn a lot about web development, and establish a source of income for myself :) and a quick resolution to this will mean I can start making money again!

I've used heliohost for a good few years now and I am sorry for causing a little hastle in the time, but I'm a little financially stable now and happy to relieve you of the stress I've put on Stevie!

Sorry the problem seems to have fixed itself over night! I was simply getting could not connect to MySQL server in phpMyAdmin, and then my script was just returning could access denied for user using password YES

I've transferred over and set up on a VPS, thanks for the service