[Solved] Domain Nameserver Problem

condell

Hello

Not sure whether the issue is at the current web hosting company, Aplus.Net, or at Heliohost.

I successfully transferred several domains in the last week to Helio from Aplus but the last one has taken over 72 hours. Upon trying to add on domain in Heliohost, I get the following error:

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Domain is condellenterprises.com

Even WHOIS is listing the correct Heliohost nameservers.

Thanks

Murray

I'm sorry to say that for whatever reason, your domain registrar takes forever to update nameservers. It appears that nameserver changes just recently took effect. You should be able to park your domain now.

In the future you can use http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=condellenterprises.com&rec=NS to check when your domain's nameservers are updated.

Still no change, but the error message has changed.

Error from domain wrapper: condellenterprises.condellprojex.org is owned by another user.

Probably means that the domain has been changed at Aplus and now have to wait 24/48hrs to resolve.

ICE

Still no resolution to the resolving.

Aplus said the ball is in your court!

Mike O: OK, so the name servers are not resolving properly. Unfortunately, as the registrar of the domain, we would only have access to changing the name servers, and then the name servers would need to propagate. If there is an issue that the name server does not propagate after the 72 hour mark, then you would need to contact the hosting company managing those name servers and get them to investigate this issue for you. If you were to have aplus.net name servers, we could implement an A record change, but that's all we can do at this time. I do apologize

Mike O: Unfortunately once the name servers have been added, all we can do is change the name servers again. We cannot control the propagation of the name servers. You will need to contact the host for that.

Can you help?

The addon domain “condellenterprises.com” has been created.

The problem you were having (after the nameservers got set correctly) is that when you create an addon domain the system actually first creates a subdomain, and then parks the new domain on the subdomain. The error message you were getting was letting you know that the subdomain you were trying to park your addon domain on already existed on your account. I first deleted the subdomain, and then tried parking your domain for you and it worked just fine for me. Let us know if you're having any other issues with your account.

Thank you

.....however, there is now an incorrect domain name in the file structure.

condellenteprises.com - but it does not show up under parked or addon domains. As it shouldnt. How can this be deleted?

Dont confuse this with condellenterprises.com which is correct.

Then we should be good :)/&--#62;