[Solved] Website Not Up.

jeret

The domain is working just fine. The problem is with this file:

/home/jeret/public_html/.htaccess

Which contains the code:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^rehabsecurity\.com$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.rehabsecurity\.com$
RewriteRule ^/?$ "http\:\/\/rehabsecurity\.heliohost\.org\/" [R=301,L]

For whatever reason you redirect visitors to rehabsecurity.com to the nonexistant domain rehabsecurity.heliohost.org and that's why you see the error message you do.

Hi admin, i have purchased the domain rehabsecurity.com it's not invalid. The .htaccess file never touched it. I have pointed bth of my domain names which are livuniq.com to livuniq.heliohost.com and rehabsecurity to rehabsecurity.heliohost.com ( this one is not working ).

Thanks.

My username is jeret.

Your heliohost subdomain is livuniq.heliohost.org. The domain rehabsecurity.heliohost.org does not exist. Your paid-for domains are redirecting to this non-existent domain, and hence they don't work either.

You need to do one of the following: Delete or edit the /home/jeret/public_html/.htaccess file that Krydos mentioned above, or change your main domain to rehabsecurity.heliohost.org (which will delete livuniq.heliohost.org and create rehabsecurity.heliohost.org).

You're only allowed one account, so you can't create another.

It sounds like you want to have a separate website on these domains that shows something other than what is on the livuniq.heliohost.org domain. If that's the case, un-park your domains in cpanel, then re-add them using add-on domains instead

Re-opened due to PM.

my website still not up. Rehabsecurity.com - Stevie server. I have add the additional domain under parked domain like in the previous solution, and redirected it to existing domain. Still not working. My username is jeret. Sorry for the trouble , thanks.

That domain is working fine for me and is showing the same content as livuniq.heliohost.org. If it is supposed to show the same content, then there is nothing wrong on our end. Try clearing your cache if you can't see it.

If it needs to show different content, it needs to be an add-on domain, not a parked domain, and it should be pointed at a separate folder inside public_html. You then need to place content for that domain in that separate folder.