Hello Jeret.

Unfortunately Stevie suffered a major crash 2 weeks ago. It is being fixed, but it will take a while. I have a Wordpress website as well and I am experiencing the same problems, as in I can't edit my website due to database crashes except for emptying the error/backup logs until Stevie is fixed. Are you getting the following errors #1030, #2013, #2002 as these are the common errors a lot of us are getting in MyPHPAdmin? My website works most of the time. I do get occasional database connection errors, leave it a few minutes then it will work. The main cause of the problem is Innodb tables are read only after the crash, not editable. So any edits you attempt on your Wordpress website will not happen. I'm having the same issue. If like me you keep receiving backups via email. Check your disk space usage on cpanel and delete the error logs and the webmail as your disk space will fill up, as that is happening to me also.

Need personal help, I'm having trouble with my site, after MySQL upgrade to version 5.1.56 by Heliohost, Drupal 7, began to show error query to the database, did a backup and uninstalled everything, but even trying to install through cPanel keeps giving error on installation, see below:

he following errors were found :

Could not make the query numbered : 6

MySQL Error No : 2013

MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Software Setup

Choose the version you want to install 7.26

I tried to install version 6.30 and it worked perfectly, ie it is a bug between Drupal 7 and the new version of MySQL 5.1.56.

If someone can help me thank you.

Hello,

i have a problem with database from 2 weeks ago, when i try to insert a new record in database table or to update one i got errors

this error is on delete end update " #1030 - Got error -1 from storage engine ",

can you help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

<p>Sir, I have this problem when trying to restore joomla database using akeeba backup<br />

JSON.parse: unexpected character</p>

<pre>

<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in <b>/home/jeffshee/public_html/installation/framework/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>501</b>

<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in <b>/home/jeffshee/public_html/installation/framework/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>502</b>

{"percent":0,"restored":0,"total":0,"eta":0,"error":"</pre>

<h2>

Database error processing line 0<\/h2>\n</h2>

<p>Database server error reply:<\/p>\n<tt>ErrNo #0<\/tt>\n</tt></p>

<pre>

<tt> SQL=CREATE TABLE `acw0h_assets` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key', `parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set parent.', `lft` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set lft.', `rgt` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set rgt.', `level` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'The cached level in the nested tree.', `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The unique name for the asset.\\n', `title` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The descriptive title for the asset.', `rules` varchar(5120) NOT NULL COMMENT 'JSON encoded access control.', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `idx_asset_name` (`name`), KEY `idx_lft_rgt` (`lft`,`rgt`), KEY `idx_parent_id` (`parent_id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=176 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8<\/pre>\n</tt></pre>

<p><tt>Raw query text:<\/p>\n</tt></p>

<pre>

<tt>CREATE TABLE `acw0h_assets` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key', `parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set parent.', `lft` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set lft.', `rgt` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set rgt.', `level` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'The cached level in the nested tree.', `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The unique name for the asset.\\n', `title` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'The descriptive title for the asset.', `rules` varchar(5120) NOT NULL COMMENT 'JSON encoded access control.', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `idx_asset_name` (`name`), KEY `idx_lft_rgt` (`lft`,`rgt`), KEY `idx_parent_id` (`parent_id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=176 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8<\/pre>\n","done":1}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I want to restore because I get this problem before #1030: Got -1 from storage engine when trying to access joomla, I though everything would be fine after restore, but no luck...

</tt></pre>

• 2 weeks later...

I was facing typical Mysql issue after stevei crashed, actually I didn't know thought it was an injection. I was facing auto increament issue. So I dropped the entire database and trying to restore it back again by usin backup but I'm getting mysql connection lost issue every time.

Make a copy of your backup, open it in a text editor. Check the CREATE TABLE statements for "engine=InnoDB" and replace all "engine=InnoDB" with "engine=MyISAM". Save.

Then, try importing the edited copy.

The lost connection error with a restore is usually because your backup is trying to create InnoDB tables.

• Like 1

Did this solve the problem and how stable is the connection to import the database? I am tempted to give this a go but a bit weary of the connection. As I had problems the other day clearing webmail as it kept crashing to create space on my disk storage. As any changes I attempt to make with my website don't work as they won't save. My website works but can only look at it, can't edit it.

hello,

i've got this problem in 3 days. i can't access database, even phpmyadmin. its showing that error #1045 that showed on attachment picture below. please help ,

a. username: elektro8

b. server: stevie

c. domain: elektro08.com

thank you.

post-85218-0-46640100-1396268512_thumb.jpg

I'm having a problem connecting to my Wordpress dashboard and my website. It just keeps ticking over and dropping out and I receive a 500 Internal Server Error. Is the problems with Stevie causing this? Yesterday I went to clear my error log and webmail from cpanel to clear disk space and was greeted with a Licence had expired message on the server. This was resolved and I managed to access Cpanel to do the maintenance required. Website was working.

Today I thought I would attempt to edit a backup of my database using a text editor to change the Innodb tables to MyISAM as Wolstech suggested in a earlier post. I checked my website and Wordpress dashboard first got an Internal Server Error on both. Which I do get occasionally, but everything is fine a few minutes later. I have edited the database and saved it to my computer to replace my existing database, with the hope it will fix the problem of being able to edit my Website and Wordpress as I can't do this at present. I again checked my Wordpress dashboard and website, got an Internal Server Error.

So I'm not even going to attempt to replace the database until both are connecting. I edited my database two hours ago. My main concern is if this problem is ongoing and it is not going to be fixed anytime soon. Is it worth me deleting my account and going elsewhere as I need my website working properly, as I am starting a self-employment course next week. At the moment I am just setting things up including getting my website working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rob

I'm not sure if this is related but every time I try to create an InnoDB database on the Stevie servier or alter a table to become InnoDB, I get the following messages:

#2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

then

Error

sql_query=SET CHARACTER SET utf8

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server&#39;s socket is not correctly configured

When I am able to reconnect to my database after a few minutes, nothing has changed.