The only solution seems to be editing the database and switching the InnoDB tables to MyISAM, then creating a new database and uploading the edited one to it. I did this and my website has worked fine since. I used 7zip to get gz compression as Winrar, Winzip don't seem to do this. As regard removing the old database that was corrupted when Stevie originally crashed. You need to raise a support ticket and one of the admins will remove it for you. I haven't bothered yet getting my old database removed as I have had no problems since adding a new, edited database. The only issue I had was when Stevie went down for 24 hours a month or so ago. I was trying to send a proposal to a freelancing website for a job, and needed to get a link for my website and tested it to make sure it was working. Stevie was ko'd at the time, so had to hold fire on sending my proposal.

• 2 months later...

This problem still persists for jhonny server. Ive been trying to install concrete5 through softaculous but it just keeps spitting out this eror:

MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

What am I to do? If i try to manualy install concrete5 it only creates part of the table then it fails.