[Solved] A Dns Entry For Professionalserver.tk Already Exists

mbdungo

I'm now switching my server from Johnny to Stevie to increase my website performance, but I'm encountering an error during the installation of my new account..

Dear ME,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for professionalserver.tk already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Could you please delete a DNS entry for "professionalserver.tk" ?

Thanks..

What was the username you were using on the professionalserver.tk account and is that the main domain of the old johnny account?

Same as my username mbdungo here and yes, the main domain is that domain..

@mbdungo Try creating your account now. Let us know if you're still unable to.

@byron You can run that command if you want. I'm not sure it would have helped in this case, but it wouldn't have hurt either. Since this reminded me of the email you sent me about being unable to recreate your account, did you ever get that working?

@Krydos: Seems you've fixed the dns zone for my other account too. Is this something that the other admin. can do if this happens again?

----------

Seems I posted too soon. I waited for about 10 minutes after I created the account before I posted and then right after I posted, I got the dreaded email saying a dns entry for that account already exists.

@mbdungo Glad everything is working for you now.

@byron If anyone else has this issue just escalate it to me. If you're still having issues recreating an account let me know the username and domain and I can take a look at it.