[Solved] Please Unsuspend: Sorry, Correcting It (On /home/ufni/disloyalconsumer)

Hey, sorry, I think the index.php script at /home/ufni/disloyalconsumer/index.php is doing some sort of CRC or indefinite loop, but you can check my code and ensure my loop stops at (I currently believe 8 recursions), so anyway, I'm replacing the entire code with something much more efficient -- a fork of what is at /home/ufni/tpb/proxy.php -- so please forgive me.

For whatever matter, it was working just fine until earlier today, and now it seems to recurse, and produce no output. I am replacing that part entirely.

Please let me back on the site. I know I could use Johnny for this but you will not let us have simultaneous testbed and production accounts? Will you? Again, look at the code, since it explicitly stops at 8 recursions. I'm not sure but I am replacing that entire directory (/home/ufni/disloyalconsumer) with essentially (a fork) of what is in /home/ufni/tpb.

I do truly apologise, since right until now, I did not know that there was an actual problem. Had I known there was a resource issue (I thought the lack of output was some other parsing error, and all other sites were working, including http://tpb.ufnpsi.com/), I would have taken more immediate measures.

Sincerely,

Michael Oatman

(520) 302-5465

PS: call me if you need to since all my email goes thru helio.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Yeah, I completely get the concept, but could you tell me exactly what was causing the high server load? I'm guessing it was what I thought, which is likely correct, but if it is something like multiple page hits or a DOS attack, that makes a different story. So LMK, please.

All in Love and Truth,

Michael

Okay, the sites seem to be working. Thank you greatly.

Hey, so I just uploaded the fork of the /home/ufni/tpb/... stuff and minus CSS and some other minor formatting, it looks like that will be fine.

Could I get a testbed on Johnny? The http://tpb.disloyalconsumer.com/ site is the one that is known. For now, I will shut it down, and I can do a location redirect.

Thanks,

Michael