[Solved] I Am Not Able To Register For A Stevie Ssl Account

ulenop

Hello HelioHost team,

I am a webmaster for ULENOP Ministries. I been having issues with registering for the Stevie SSL plan. Everytime i register it shows that I'm successful and I even recieve an email stating that the account has been created. But then after i receive another email stating that their was a error during installation. Is it possible that anyone can help me with my issue. I've even payed the $12 fee already but i can't even successfully register for an account.

Thanks in advance,

Stanley

artmanstan@gmail.com

the domain is ulenop.org and the username is ulenop01. I've aslo signed up for just a regular Stevie account and it seemed like it worked. I want to have the Stevie SSL account. Is it possible to upgrade or transfer to the Stevie SSL account?

I want to have the Stevie SSL account. Is it possible to upgrade or transfer to the Stevie SSL account?

The Stevie and Stevie SSL accounts are the same aside from the dedicated IP address needed for SSL. In fact, when you first register, the account created for Stevie and for Stevie SSL are identical. They're different only once we verify the payment and assign you the dedicated IP address.

Because the two are the same aside, we can add the dedicated IP to your current account if you want. If you decide you want a new account on Stevie, you'll need to delete your current one.

EDIT: Didn't see Byron's post...should've refreshed first