Progress on Plans

Ashoat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Snowboardalliance - you have enough posts for regular hosting... you could easily get that. And in answer to your question, they are probably coming when I get a new job, which I think I'm getting in the next two weeks... I finally have my bank account set up.

candyland, that was spam. See the Guides... http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?act=boardrules

Sounds good.

Schools out for me! I plan to do the following over summer vacation:

- Set up ads plans

- Fully automate the current hosting system

- Have like a kajillion parties!!!

- Make a new design for the website.

Sounds good.

Schools out for me! I plan to do the following over summer vacation:

- Set up ads plans

- Fully automate the current hosting system

- Have like a kajillion parties!!!

- Make a new design for the website.

Well you suck, I have finals all this week... and I have to do really good on half of them to pass...

Them are some plans! The full automation would be cool (good luck making it deduct points), parties are always good (no double keggers for you I hope), and I'm kinda partial to this design... I like it, it doesnt interfere with surfing, but w/e. your choice.

For the www.heliohost.org. I'm adding an intro, changing the logo, and adding some more general pizzaz. Also, a new slogan: we are teh roxxors. Yes, I'm serious. It'll appeal better to the wide nerd population :)

Hosting allows you to share your works, ideas, self, and other stuff to the world.

And I'm not introducing paid hosting yet... my idea is that only nerds will want hosting, and this will attract them.

Check out the intro: http://www.heliohost.org/intro.html. Tell me what you truly think - all suggestions welcome!