Happypuppyairsoft.com

bltwmayo

I purchased the domain name happypuppyairsoft.com through Select Choice Domains. I have modified their A Host to be

Host: heliohost.org

pointing to: 216.218.192.170

TTL: 1 hour

When I use a browser to try to resolve to happypuppyairsoft.com it still goes to their parked page and when I attempt to put the direct 216.218.192.170 website into the URL address it tells me the account is queued.

Please assist.

username is bltwmayo

The queued page when visiting that IP is normal.

For your domain, the proper configuration is to use two NS records pointed to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. If you can't set NS records on your domain, contact the registrar and ask them to do it.

Alternately, change your heliohost account main domain to your domain and set an A record pointed to 216.218.192.170.

Regardless of method used, wait 24 hours after you make the changes for it to take effect.

216.218.192.170 is the IP address of Heliohost. It would always bring the Account Queued Page. This IP 216.218.192.170, is shared for many ten thousands of websites. Just wait for around 24 hours after you made changes to the NS record. The site will be up at www.happypuppyairsoft.com, and not 216.218.192.170. :)