[Solved] Need Help With Setting The Dns

energyuser

Hello! I'm new user and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section... I really want to register an account of type "Johny" with you guys. I decided to use a .tk domain name but I don't know how to configure the dns. Here's a screenshot:

So can I have a step-by-step tutorial on how to finally create this account? Thanks in advance ^_^/&--#62;

If someone else registers the domain for you on their own dot.tk account, you won't have control over it so you cannot renew it when it expires.

I just tried registering a random domain on dot.tk (the domain isn't hosted at heliohost or anywhere) but it let me add it.

I still think you are trying to use dot tk's dns instead of heliohost. Please empty all fields under 'use dot tk dns', click on 'use my own dns' and enter ns1.heliohost.org there.

If someone else registers the domain for you on their own dot.tk account, you won't have control over it so you cannot renew it when it expires. I just tried registering a random domain on dot.tk (the domain isn't hosted at heliohost or anywhere) but it let me add it. I still think you are trying to use dot tk's dns instead of heliohost. Please empty all fields under 'use dot tk dns', click on 'use my own dns' and enter ns1.heliohost.org there.

Emptied all fields, but it keeps saying that the nameserver's invalid.

Emptied all fields, but it keeps saying that the nameserver's invalid.

Dont enter the same nameserver again in the second box. Also, if you need help, I can help you through teamviewer, PM me the time suitable to you, or else I could register the .tk domain for you, and will keep renewing it with mine :).

If someone else registers the domain for you on their own dot.tk account, you won't have control over it so you cannot renew it when it expires. I just tried registering a random domain on dot.tk (the domain isn't hosted at heliohost or anywhere) but it let me add it. I still think you are trying to use dot tk's dns instead of heliohost. Please empty all fields under 'use dot tk dns', click on 'use my own dns' and enter ns1.heliohost.org there.

Also, hussam, the name servers are "ns1.heliohost.org", "ns2.heliohost.org" and not "ns1.heliohost.com", 'ns1.heliohost.com".

• Like 1

Yeah, I have registered a new domain with the domain name you told me, and I have set the nameservers to heliohost's nameservers: ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org.

Have you added it to cPanel ? I mean as a Add-on domain or a Parked Domain or as your main domain ?