Jsp Include File Problem...

ragnetto

Hi, my name's Gabriele, excuse me for my ugly english, i'm italian, I have proble with my web site hosted in johnny server: http://ragnetto.heliohost.org, i have the home page into page folder and header.jsp into include folder, in the home page have the code: <%@ include file="../include/header.jsp" %>. The result is:

HTTP Status 500 - /home.jsp (line: 1, column: 2) File "../include/header.jsp" not found

but in my local server with tomcat works! What the correct syntax for heliohost??? Thanks in advance for response...

P.S. I modified graphics for index.jsp but the server put old result stored in tomcat cache...why???

Have you tried putting them in the same directory and then trying ?

If it doesn't work, try using :-

<jsp:include page="../include/header.jsp" flush="true"/>

OR

<jsp:include page="../include/header.jsp" />

Also, just to bring to your notice, this page http://ragnetto.heliohost.org/source/module.jsp is giving out error:-

Unable to compile class for JSP:

Description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

ok, thanks for response but...before i modified file and upload to server, the source code is the old page...??? the problem stay in the cache of tomcat...example: if i upload file (index.jsp) blank, with out source code java and html, blank file!!! and open browser to load this page the source code is present and that is the old file index.jsp loaded first time!!!!! i don't understand!!!!! you??? thank's in advance