Promotion!

Ashoat

Well, I've decided to promote gamemaster_268. Mainly cuz he's really active and helps people a lot and stuff. ;)

Oh yah, I demoted a few peeps too, and removed the Primary Banner category.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm... maybe changing some peoples posts... wait, I could already do that, dang! jk

I wont abuse my powers, not abusing them is what got me here. Mods everywhere all over the internet should listen to me, and do what the admin says. Never abuse power, or you'll end of in the heap of n00bs. Thats what responsibility is about. Oh, and 6 hours of hard work "moderating" every day ;)

Alright, well since there is already a topic on this subject, and we need to fill in the void caused by gamemaster's promotion, I'm promoting awesomegamer to moderator. He is pretty active and I think he'll do a good job.

you'll have a little staff... but i guess that's all you'll need :)

but if ever there was a chance, could I be a moderator? I've been mods before on people's forums, and a major one on gmshow.gm-school.com/forums .

Man, everyone wants to be mod. Tell you what, eTronicGaming, if you make me a good PHP auto-account-creation utility, and make a mod for IBStore/IPB that will integrate the system completely into IPB, then I'll promote you to "Official PHP Dude" or something like that, and you can be a mod.

But you'll have to do lots more PHP stuff for me if I make you a mod ;) I need someone good at PHP...

NOW NO MORE MOD REQUESTS, OR ELSE THE PERSON ASKING TO BE MOD WILL NOT BECOME ONE!