Promotion!

Ashoat

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good for gamemaster. of course, the only reason he can post so much is because he's on the verge of glueing himself to a computer. (and he's trying to deny me the fact he's a computer nerd)

[/jealousy][/coldhardtruth]

Nerd? That term is for the pasty skinned people who live in their basements 24-7. And don't try to come up with a comeback for that, I'm waaaay more atheletic than you. I might be on the computer a little longer than is good for me, but you spend more time on video games and TV than I do on sleeping and computers combined. Look at yourself before acusing people of things...

hey gamemaster don't forget: i'm skinny; your 30 pounds heavyier than me, an inch taller than me; your computer is in your basement; you sleep in the basment.

That term is for the pasty skinned people who live in their basements 24-7

hey gamemaster don't forget: i'm skinny; your 30 pounds heavyier than me, an inch taller than me; your computer is in your basement; you sleep in the basment.

That term is for the pasty skinned people who live in their basements 24-7

more like 4 inches, I'm 6' and your like 5' 8", your little brother is taller than you. Anyway, its a proven fact that Muscle weighs more than fat, If I was fat and weighed 172, then I would have a huge belly bulge. I get outside(unlike you) so I do not spend 24 hours a day in the basement. You finnnaly went out for a sport(track) and have trouble running the 400. And you skinny? I don't see how your belly fits in as "skinny" Sleeping in the basement has nothing to do with it, just cause my room is down there doesn't mean that I'm a nerd, or you can call half the high-school jocks nerds.