[Solved] Mysql Stevie Invisible Databases

Jimbo1qaz

Username "jimbo1qa". My site is jimmyli.org , the domain expired, now in the process of moving to jimmyli.ro.lt until the domain's renewed.

Since the Stevie crash, I have been getting MySQL errors with my Drupal install. First error -1, then odd errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/jimbo1qa/public_html/drupal/includes/common.inc:2700) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1217 of /home1/jimbo1qa/public_html/drupal/includes/bootstrap.inc).
   PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1467 Failed to read auto-increment value from storage engine: INSERT INTO {watchdog} (uid, type, message, variables, severity, link, location, referer, hostname, timestamp) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7, :db_insert_placeholder_8, :db_insert_placeholder_9); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] =&--#62; 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] =&--#62; cron [:db_insert_placeholder_2] =&--#62; Attempting to re-run cron while it is already running. [:db_insert_placeholder_3] =&--#62; a:0:{} [:db_insert_placeholder_4] =&--#62; 4 [:db_insert_placeholder_5] =&--#62; [:db_insert_placeholder_6] =&--#62; http://jimmyli.org/drupal/ [:db_insert_placeholder_7] =&--#62; [:db_insert_placeholder_8] =&--#62; 50.136.155.136 [:db_insert_placeholder_9] =&--#62; 1403240068 ) in dblog_watchdog() (line 160 of /home1/jimbo1qa/public_html/drupal/modules/dblog/dblog.module).

Will this get fixed?

Second problem:

In my attempts to recover from the database crash, I downloaded a SQL backup. Then I attempted to create a new database to reupload to. Oddly, when I create in cPanel MySQL, it doesn't show up in phpMyAdmin, and when I use a SQL command to create in phpMyAdmin, I cannot access or delete it from cPanel . Now I have an unwanted empty database named jimbo1qa_666 that needs to be deleted. Do NOT delete jimbo1qaz_drup666. Is there any explanation for the invisible databases?

3. After successfully importing to jimbo1qaz_drup666, I cannot create a database user because cPanel does not "see" that database. This depends on the invisible database issue being solved. As a worst-case workaround, is there a way to set up MySQL users from phpMyAdmin?

Those errors are a result of the MyIsam engine issues. Re-creating the database from a backup, as you were trying to do, would likely have solved those errors.

Databases created through phpMyAdmin aren't expected to show up in cPanel (I can't explain why, but it's always been that way). Databases created in cPanel that don't show up in phpMyAdmin is a new issue though.

Did someone change something? Now the phpMyAdmin database showed up. Did someone make some one-time changes to make them visible?

It appears to have gotten fixed. Additionally, is there a reason for my gradually increasing disk space usage?

Issue (mostly) solved.

It could be that the new version of cPanel finds the databases overnight. That happened to me too after cPanel was upgraded.

Is it increasing without you uploading anything? Check for error_log files and core dump files throughout public_html.