Error Sql On Phpmtadmin Every 5 Minutes...

To175

Hi, every 5 minutes (this is not a fixed periode) I have this error on phpmyadmin :

Erreur

Requête SQL: Modifier

SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8';

MySQL a répondu: #2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

Le serveur ne répond pas (ou l'interface de connexion vers le serveur MySQL local n'est pas correctement configurée).

Then I have on my website "Erreur 500"

Help please, thanks

@To175, the fix is in the way and is going on. The uptime is very high now as compared to before. The MySQL hardly crashes now. As long as no one tries to access the broken databases it never crashes. Please be patient.

There is no solution beyond waiting for the repair to be finished.

@yashrs: There seems to be something going on in the past day or so. My site crashed 14 times yesterday in comparison to the ~3/day it's been experiencing. It died on me several times last night while trying to do some work.

@wolstech Yeah, my site too was down for some time, just checked some of the logs but it was not for a longer time like it used to be before.

I had Pingdom to check my site if the MySQL server was down or not by a PHP script I wrote.