[Solved] Supsended: Texl

Hello

I'm getting this error for more than an hour now.

Could this be caused by having the /dev/sda3 full? On the server status page of my cPanel it says:

Disk /dev/sda3 (/usr) 100 %

So that seems to be the reason. If it is, is there a way I can solve it? I don't know if any of my files (that I can delete) are stored there.

Thanks

Now I can't login on cPanel, when I access my domains I get a message saying that my account was suspended, the status script says "Your account has been created and you can now login", the renew script says "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive.", the FTP says that authentication has failed...

What happened? My login is texl, my account is on Stevie, my main domain is texkiller.tk

Edit: I was able to request a password change, and I got the e-mail with the code, but when I enter the code or click the links on the e-mail, it just comes back to asking the code again, without doing anything.

Can somebody help me?

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.