Account Creation Error

watsonj11

I deleted my original site (watsonj11.tk) yesterday in order to transfer to the server Stevie. I attempted to sign up with Stevie 3 times. My request went through fine but each time I tried about 2 minutes later I received the following email:

Dear watsonj, Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is: Sorry, a DNS entry for watsonj11.tk already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the DNS cluster). Please visit http://www.heliohost...ipts/signup.php and try to signup again. Regards, HelioHost Staff
I have deleted my domain on the dot tk site but I still cannot create my site. Is there anything I can try to resolve this? Missed the topic on the wiki This problem still persists nearly a week later. When I access the domain (watsonj11.tk) it shows up as if the account is in the creation queue but I cannot log into cpanel. I tried re- registering the domain today but received the same email as before. Has someone else registered the domain or somehing? Thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...