MY ACCOUNT?!?

eTronicGaming

Dear josh,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended. If you do not renew your hosting suscription within fifteen days, your account will be permanently deleted. This is your final warning.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I got that email today. Well I went in and bought another month of hosting, and tried to renew it, but my "name" wasn't in the database. So what do I do? I make a new account using the same username I used to use. And it created it, but didn't overwrite the old account. I guess it's because I was on the old server with etronicgaming.net being a year old now.

So can I have my hosting renewed on my old account for etronicgaming.net username: etronic ?

Thanks.

I don't want it to be deleted because I renewed my hosting and it denied it.

-Josh

:lol:

Don't worry, I just finally decided to enforce the whole one-month policy, since nobody who had forum accounts was posting as much as they should. First of all, you have three accounts: you have two on the new server and one on the old server. The one on the old server is the one that is actually active for the etronicgaming.net, so the identical account on the new server is pretty much unimportant... you created it three days ago, according to the logs. You have a third account: gamegens.com on the new server. It has been suspended, since you haven't renewed it for a while. The username associated with that account is "josh."

You never really have to renew accounts on the old server (the only ones left there are ones with personal domain names). You need to renew accounts on the new server every month. Just in case you want to keep your "new" etronicgaming.net account (the one that isn't doing anything), its username is etgjosh (although it isn't due for expiration for a while, since you created it three days ago).

PS: You can get info about expiration and stuff by clicking "Account Status" next to the "Welcome, person" message in your cPanel. Of course, since only the new server will delete expired accounts, that link is only available on the new server accounts.

No the user etgjosh was to put it back on etronicgaming.net because I wanted to renew my old etronicgaming.net I had (with the username etronic) which didn't work and wouldn't let me renew. So can you reactivate the account with etronic and delete etgjosh? I want my old site back.

ALSO:

Can I change it to an ad account please?

That probably has to do with the old server sucking and being down :lol:

I suggest moving to the new one. Just create a new account here, point the domain's nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, and reupload all your info from your old site, restoring databases through PHPMyAdmin's import feature.

• 2 weeks later...