[Solved] Constant 500 Errors

Dtc

Hello,

my url mercadoesim.tk is constantly getting 500 errors (i have a custom 500 error page) and i don't know why.

Don't you have some kind of log or some trouble about the server that i don't know?

My account name is dtc and my default web is dtcsrni.heliohost.org

thank you

Excuse me, is there a way of closing the processes that run on my host account by myself?

I have some php scripts that sometimes may take long time to finish because they take information from an external API that is kind of slow sometimes. The scripts ignore the user connection because they are activated each four hours by an external cron job server.

No problem, but can you please clean the php processes for the last time? I have stopped the cron tasks and deleted the php scripts that make complex stuff from heliohost. I'm thinking in options to run them automatically because by now i must run the scripts on my local computer to update the DB remotely. The sql queries are just a few for each process but the data processing is a bit tricky. Any ideas to run a php script kinda heavy that supports Cron Jobs? :/