[Solved] Assigning An Adding Parked Domain Error..

algby

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 85.214.136.249,217.199.176.121,54.171.198.194,54.86.100.214 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

i checked mx-records online. can you guys please check, help me to assign & register it in the system.

Domain_Name: algby-inc.tk

• 2 weeks later...

Helio-Ho,

hmmm.... yep I'd played with that already, here's the error that I do get : {with-screen-shot}

Adding Parked Domain

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 54.86.100.214,217.199.176.121,85.214.136.249,54.171.198.194 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

http://imgur.com/BDxcU7z

Thank You,

simon gracias.

That "CNAME" in the type column on the registrar page is wrong. It needs be of type "NS".

Seeing that the pictures suggest you can't change that, you probably need to select an option to use your own dns servers somewhere else in the registrar's control panel. If you can't find it, contact the registrar and ask them to set the nameservers for you.

• Like 1

oh! OK. I'd set it right now.

Thank you for taking time to answer, I'd update the records to match heliohost servers, Please have a look at the image & let me know iif the settings I've made are correct, thats I suppose..

incase if I've set it right I'll wait 24-48 hrs for it to become active for my domain.

http://imgur.com/nJugdhQ

Thank YOu,

simon gracias.