[Solved] Suspended: Epicaleb

Epicaleb

Hello!

When I tried to visit my site, I encountered the "Account Suspended" page.

I did just sign into cPanel via the Heliohost homepage yesterday and everything was working fine. Attempting to reactivate the account via the Account Renewal page did not work; I got a message that said: We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Here's my information:

Username: epicaleb

Host: Stevie

Domain: twinklecode.org (currently, the domain is not pointed at Heliohost's nameservers; I made the change after being unable to reactivate the account)

Thanks very much for your help!

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

• Like 1

I apologize, and I thank you for the fix. Is there a way for us to see the amount of server load our site is demanding? The site makes use of AJAX and PHP to update itself with content from other websites rather often. We have increased the server polling interval, but it would be excellent if we knew how much of the server's resources we were using.

I appreciate it.

Here is your load and memory usage for the past week as a rank of all accounts on your server. The smaller the number the higher the load, and the more likely you are to get suspended. * means negligible cpu or memory usage.

date       cpu mem
2015-02-03  2   8  (suspended for about 40% of the day)
2015-02-02  6   10
2015-02-01  10  19
2015-01-31  *   *
2015-01-30  *   *
2015-01-29  *   *
2015-01-28  *   35

According to the logs /home/epicaleb/public_html/hostedapp/SocialNotify/feedFetcher.php might be causing most of your load.

Thank you for the information! Is there a way I can access those logs in the future? We have made changes to the scripts that send HTTP requests to feedFetcher.php so that they do not update as often. That should reduce overall server load, but it would be great if I could access the logs in the future.

I really appreciate it.