Need Some Support To Get My Website Running

User65

Hello,

I am really new to this and trying to get my website up and running. But only errors untill now :(

I have created the database and username successfully. In phpmyadmin i could import the sql file without problems and created the tables.

But when i am trying to access my webpage it is showing the below errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'we***_r***'@'64.71.156.101' (using password: YES)' in /home/w***/public_html/mdm/include/db.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/w***/public_html/***/include/db.php(7): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=we...', 'w***_r***', 'E****') #1 /home/w***/public_html/mdm/index.php(4): dbconnect() #2 {main} thrown in/home/w***/public_html/mdm/include/db.php on line 7

I have replaced username, dbname en password by *** for security. Can someone point me in the right directon?

Server account Johnny

$DB_HOST = "n****.heliohost.org"; i have entered in config.php as DB hostname. Is this correct?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

I have reimported the .sql file in myphpadmin and now i see the follwing error when visiting de website:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@n***.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Does this mean i have to wait 24 hours from now on?

Thanks you.

Sorry,

Again same error message. What do i do wrong?

Great, thanks for your help! Website is up and running. I have one last question. I need to specify the server URL in the settings of my phone app to make a connection to my website. what should i enter over here? I am on Johnny SSL server. Have a nice weekend.