If the war happened....Chinese vs USA

First,I'm a Chinese.

If the war between Chinese mainland and taiwan happened.

As a American cintizen ,you think whether USA will join in or not?

what about your thinks on this war?

I hope you give me a reply .I will thanks very much! just a peoples'intention gathering.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as an american, i know that bush wouldnt mind because he believes he is "rebuliding" iraq and doing the right thing.

as a citizen i may seem biased, but america had been around for about 225 years, and has had 10 major wars. nevr lost any. im sure its honest to say america has the strongest army, and with us on your side you will win ;)

I live in Taiwan, and if China does in fact attack my nation, then I am pretty certain that the United States would defend Taiwan. The United States has pledged to defend Taiwan and if it keeps its promise, the People's Republic of China would no doubt be nuked if necessary.

And then China's allies would nuke the U.S., which in turn would nuke China's allies.............so, a nuclear holocaust.

But u forget that the United States is allies with the United Kingdom and Japan, two of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. If the United States were attacked by China's allies, China's allies would be smited. The United States has enough firepower 2 literally destroy the world more than 70 times. Imagine those weapons being fired upon China and its allies who r stupid enough 2 oppose the United States.

Yes, and then the allies of China's allies would launch nuclear missiles at the U.K. and Japan.....................

I doubt many of them have nuclear weapons. I mean, many of their allies can't even spell or let alone pronounce nuclear! And that is not an exaggeration, there r a lot of people like that. Besides, if the United States was nuked, they would have a justification 4 nuking back.

the nuclear power situation itself is a freeze in war attempts. No countries that posesses nuclear bombs would attack another one who have nuclear power too. Otherwise we wouldn't have a world to fight for

Your wrong. An example of this is the United States nuking the Japanese, not once, but twice. And the Japanese didn't even have nuclear weapons. If the United States could nuke a helpless country, they can definitely bomb a country with nukes.

It was Japan's own fault that the U.S. got into WWII................

And nowdays, nuclear bombs are much more devastating and effective than in WWII.........................

What?! Japan had a strategy, it was the Americans who joined the war!

That is now, but sixty years ago, the nuclear bombs incorporated a technology that was unheard of. U have 2 take into account the time periods. Back then the nukes were just as devastating, if not more so, than today's nukes. While not being as powerful as the new nukes, they were unheard of at teh time.