If the war happened....Chinese vs USA

All I was saying is that PhoenixFlame should not say that I should know much about Taiwan just because I have roots in India.................

Anyway, let's get back on topic...................

The United States would obviously win. I mean, the United States has one of, if not the most, technologically advanced military forces in the world.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But China would cause a WHOLE lot of damage, via nuclear missiles, to the U.S. and/or allies of the U.S.................

If the Chinese even dare to nuke the United States, they would be bombarded with nukes. I mean, sure, we're not using them now, but if the homeland is attacked, the United States can use necessary force.

Phoenix do you know the damage of nowadays nukes? If US got hited by a nuke before, much likely the country would be a lot destroyed before the US forces hit back. So... It's better nobody launch nukes against anyone...

Yes, many countries have made large improvements on nuclear weapons since World War II. But I highly doubt that China could blow us up. I mean, we have lasers that can destruct missiles in mid air. And the warheads would obviously be detected by radar. I mean, it's not as though we don't all know it's coming. Yes, despite not agreeing with you on many subjects, I agree that it's better if nobody used the nuclear weapons. But sometimes people have mental abnormalities and do stuff that shouldn't be done.

Like, why does the U.S. have literally DOZENS of nuclear missiles in storage? Does the U.S. really want to destroy the world 7 times over? That is stupid.

These nuclear missiles are kept in storage in the case of an emergency. But we also have other forms of nuclear weapons as well. And no, the United States is not evil. What gave you the idea we would want to destroy the world seven times over?! We are not as stupid as you think.

if we have WMDs then why are we checking other countries for them? as if we are the only ones allowed with them, so selfish.

No, I believe the United Kingdom and Japan also have WMDs. And we check other countries for WMDs when we think that they may be deceptive or when we can't trust them.

USA is a greedy country, and powerful, USA is the bully. im from USA

For your information the United States is not greedy! The United States is one of the most, if not the most, philanthropic country in the world. Each year, it gives literally billions of dollars in aide to other countries around the world. It also helps countries such as Taiwan by selling weapons to them.