[Solved] Unable To Log In To The Cpanel (Your Ip Address Has Changed, Please Log In Again.)

idwabo

Hello,

I have been encountering issues when login in the cpanel.

I enter my redentials and the system says:

- Authenticating

- Login sucessful, then

- Your IP address has changed, Please log in again.

(the address displayed is http://afrikenv.com:2082/cpsess4400212488)

My username is: idwabo

Domain is: afrikenv.com

server is: Johnny

N.B. 

I have tried also on a computer where I have never used cpanel before.

I have requested java recently.

Thank you for your assistance.

Yes, As I mentionned in the first message, the system behave like this:

- Authenticating

- Login sucessful, then

- Your IP address has changed, Please log in again.

It stoppes at this point.

Also, I have rceive the "Account inactive" message.

I have tried renewing, but it did not succeed saying hte account is not de-activated.

The account is not suspended or inactive, so that's not the issue. The reason you see the IP Change message is probably because it is (or at one point was) accurate. Your device's IP address has changed between each of your 3 posts by a few digits. Are you on a mobile device of some form? My iPhone sometimes has this issue if I'm not on Wi-fi.

Try another device (preferably a PC on a different internet connection, so possibly use a friend's PC) and see if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
The account is not suspended or inactive, so that's not the issue. The reason you see the IP Change message is probably because it is (or at one point was) accurate. Your device's IP address has changed between each of your 3 posts by a few digits. Are you on a mobile device of some form? My iPhone sometimes has this issue if I'm not on Wi-fi. Try another device (preferably a PC on a different internet connection, so possibly use a friend's PC) and see if it works.

I have the issue regardless If I am on my Laptop (Home internet) or my mobile internet. I do not have any control over the internet IP address (that my ISP assigns). I donnot have fixed IP address.

Is there any reason you need to be on the Johnny server? If your not using JAVA, ASP.NET or Ruby, you should move your site to the Stevie server.

I did not chose a specific server. When I register to the service, I was assigned the server Johnny, I guess because I was using my own domain: afrikenv.com

The address that I generally use to the control panel is http://afrikenv.com:2082/

The issue started after I put in a request to enable me to use JAVA.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello out there!

Please help me regain access to my account. The issue has never been resolved.

I remember that is started when I requested java. If Java is the issue, please remove JAVA so I can at least has access to the other services.

The issue is:

I get to the login screen, and enter my credentials;

I get the messages:

Authenticating....

Login successful. Redirecting...

Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.

I am using Johniee because I wanted a dedicated IP, which has been granted.

Pinging afrikenv.com gives me this IP address: 64.62.214.5

My internet service provider does not give me a dedicated IP address, so I have no control over the IP address my browser reports to the cpanel server. However, when I check my public IP address, I get 41.205.22.40

I have tried to login from a friends Internet and I get the same results.

Please, please, please, help me... even if it means resetting the account all-together.

Many thanks in advance!

Innocent D. Wabo

First of all, requesting java and the server that you are on have no bearing on this issue whatsoever.

The reason your IP changes is because of your internet provider. Like you've said countless times you have no control over your home IP because the company that provides you with internet service randomly assigns it and apparently frequently changes it. For example my internet provider assigns me an IP address and it generally doesn't change for 6 months or so until there is a power outage or something. Not all internet providers have the IP addresses available for everyone to be able to use their own. So, if an internet provider has 100 IP addresses at their disposal and 1000 customers it means they need to get creative on how to assign them out.

Anyways, this has happened a few times in the past and if I recall correctly the best solution is just to use a proxy to view your cPanel. Let us know if this doesn't work for you and we can try to find another solution.

Hello there

I tried the proxy solution and it works!

I have contacted my isp for a solution on the changing public IP issue... in the meantime, I can access to the control pannel using a proxy.

I have noticed that my account is still suspended, and I have put in a request in the appropriated queue for re-enablin it.

Thank you!!!

Your website should stop displaying the suspended message within 24 hours. If you still see the suspended page after 24 hours clear your browser cache and try again. If after clearing your browser cache it still shows suspended let us know because something may be wrong.