Need Help On Preverifing A J2Me Class Using J2Me Sdk Mobile

Hello, I'm developing a J2ME Application using J2ME SDK Mobile. All steps are completed when reaching to the Prevification process it fails. I'm getting the following error:

pre-preverify:

do-preverify:

failed to write to file

BUILD FAIL

I've granted all permission. Can anyone tell me why these happens? And how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

You can use ProGuard. It is for Java Mobiles. After the Compilation process finished, you can exit the J2ME SDK Mobile and open ProGuard and enter the compiled class file path, check all the checkboxes, press "Options", select "Start". After the preverification process finished, open MiniCommander or any Archieve Manager, and copy all the preverified class files to a new folder (i.e, ProjectName), open the new folder and create a new sub-folder named "META-INF", copy the "manifest.mf" file to the "META-INF" folder and rename it from "manifest.mf" to "MANIFEST.MF". Now go back to "ProjectName" folder and select all files and folders and create a zip archieve named "ProjectName_jar", now exit the application and goto the folder where you have created the "ProjectName_jar" file and rename it from "ProjectName_jar" to "ProjectName.jar". That's all......