FireFox VS Internet Explorer

I used to use firefox. I have had many problems with firefox. It never shows up my flash files properly, even with a the plug-in it never worked. It wouldn't show websites that would show up in IE. So, I have switched back to IE and will never use firefox again. I was thinking about using Netscape's explorer, but for now i am sticking with IE

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to use firefox. I have had many problems with firefox. It never shows up my flash files properly, even with a the plug-in it never worked. It wouldn't show websites that would show up in IE. So, I have switched back to IE and will never use firefox again. I was thinking about using Netscape's explorer, but for now i am sticking with IE

PEBKAC

I am using Firefox instead of IE, because I am just used to it, and it is safer and has many features IE doesn't have. Most of all i use tabs which my current old IE doesn't have and I will not update IE because I don't need it. :)

You said you're a webmaster. You need IE7 to see if it displays correctly.

I fell the same way, FF is just so much better. I love the add ons and the themes. I would highly suggest FF to anyone.

And if your complaining becuase it doesn't show the sites th same as IE, well I say IE doesn't show the sites the same as FF. plus theres a add on that lets you open IE for any site you want so you can check to see if the site is shown the same in IE as FF.

Firefox all the way. Gotta love the add-ons, and themes, plus the Gecko based rendering engine (I'd say it renders faster and cleaner than the IE rendering engine, and I believe this is true). It's so much more convenient than Internet Explorer, and the fact that's already pointed out, it's avaliable on almost all operating systems, since it's open source (I use Gentoo Linux).