Best FireFox ad-ons

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Some other good ones are cooleris previews- lets you preview a page with out loading another tab.

Download status bar- Download is in a bar at bottom right corner and allows you to click to open whenever you want.

PhProxy- veiw blocked pages.

Wiki search

Well i personally like the orkut add-on but add-on's are not good for your computer's memory as they take a lot of space in the memory slowing down your personal computer. I would suggest better not to use add-on's specially who use windows vista. -_-

Well orkut add-on doesnt makes surf orkut faster, its just a shortcut to reach orkut features and your profile. Well lets see what is the best rated add-on. I will have to check it on the ratings though. Till then let me check and i will let you know soon. -_-

I know that. I wish there was an orkut script that added all the members of one community or all the friends of one person. And especially if there was a script to scrap all your friends in one go and one to scrap all the community members in one go. Please inform me if you find out.

You can use the flooding scripts, well i know a friend who knows how to flood one scrap ten times to all the friends in our friend list, i will let you know about it as soon as possible. Those scripts only work on firefox.