[Solved] Reroute Email Account To Gmail Business

efxi

The simplest method would be to add a forwarder for that account.

1. Login to cPanel, and click on Forwarders under the Mail section.

2. Click the Add Forwarder button

3. Fill in the HelioHost email in the Address to Forward section

4. Fill in the GMail address in the Forward To box

5. Click the Add Forwarder button to save

I already did that, it helped a lot.

But then I use Gmail Business paid email for my communication needs.

This is because of email sent limitation as my current mail server provided by Heliohost has limit of 50 email sent daily,

whereas Gmail Business paid email promise me a limit up to 2000 email sent daily.

It's just the service of Gmail Business paid email is a new offer with complicated settings.

I'm hoping you familiar with such setting up to reroute bestefforts@fort-creative.com to Gmail Business paid email and give me instruction on how to do it.

My C-Panel username is efxi

You cannot move just one email address except for forwarding as Ice IT suggested. To properly use the new service, you probably need to change your MX records to whatever Google wants. They should provide directions what you need your MX records to be set to, and there may be some TXT records as well.

The exact values will need to come from Google.

As for the 50/day limit we have, Krydos might increase that if you ask (and agree not to send bulk mail). I know people have asked before and gotten it raised. If you want, I can escalate this and see if that's possible instead.

WOW! That's great :D

Hereby I ask a generosity from Krydos to increase the limit of email sent for C-Panel Username: efxi

And thereof I agreed to never send bulk email.

May Krydos please and allow me to sent 30 email an hour.

1. What is the purpose of the emails?
  2. How do you get the email addresses?
  3. How do recipients unsubscribe or opt out?
  4. How many emails do you expect to send on average?
  5. Are the emails all sent at once or over time?
  6. Provide an example email.

1. Currently I need e-mail to communicate my professional translator business. See my advertisement at www.fort-creative.com/RusmanaDiana.html
  2. I carefully targeted premium potential customers such as notary, corporate secretary, etc. whose e-mail are publicly available from databases such as idx.co.id, Forbes, etc.
  3. I do not provide social media platform, no need to subscribed. I only sent pure e-mails to those who really needs my services.
  4. I think it is useless to use massive mailer tool to send million of e-mails in a single day if only to be ended in spam folder. I prefer much decent e-mail server with highly trusted credibility for the peace of mind on both the sender, I, and the receiver, people who needs my best efforts translation services. As long as it is decent, of high credibility, and therefore free from spam stigma, the more I can send email the better. For such premium services, I'm willing to share a fraction of my earning to reasonably support the people who supports me. In this opportunity allow me to express that I'm really grateful to find that Heliohost has significant positive impact on my start-ups. Thank you very much :D And I have intention to make donation to Heliohost and Helionet.
  5. My method of email campaign is by composing personally tailored messages for each target. One email sent at a time with bcc as archive to my other email account and to those who are concern. Over time, say in six months (optimistic) I need all notaries, all law firms, all listed companies, all major publishers and all government related entities recognized me as the provider best efforts translation services of English and of Indonesian.
  6. My standard format of email campaign for Rusmana Diana Best Efforts Translation Services is as follows:

Subject
: SALT PEANUT! SALT PEANUT!

Body
:

Dear [CLIENT],

The subject is to create attraction to Rusmana Diana Best Efforts Translation Services of English and of Indonesian.

I will sent you a bag of salt peanut if you became my loyal client, promise.

I must tell you that I am also a philanthropist, my translation business is ways and means of fundraising. I can guarantee that you are making donation to good causes whenever you hire me as your translator. For further information about my philanthropic activities please contact The City of Bandung Government Municipal Radio Sonata 1278 KHz AM, Studio Driya Media (SDM), and GEMASI of English Department of FIB Unpad, in Indonesia. To further my educational background, I, too, am Development Economics student of Economic Faculty at Universitas Terbuka (Open University) Indonesia.

If you happened to having access to UN publication you might find my name, Rusmana Diana, in a book translated by me for UNESCO.

My rate is US$0.05 per word result.

Please visit

to see my video.

Sincerely,

Rusmana Diana

Best Efforts Translation

Mobile +62 8977600039 (primary)

+62 83822927945 (secondary)

Address:

SVARNIMAS

Jl. Safan Rajawali, Gg. Mesjid Al Munawarroh No. 25

Tegalluar, Bojongsoang, Kab. Bandung 40297

West-Java, Indonesia

My World Wide Agent is
:

Felicia Collins

Phone: +1 407 234 7897

Florida, US

@Krydos: Can't agree more here.

@efxi: Since the original topic was on Gmail for Busineess, it's also worth noting that Google's TOS forbids you from using their service for this purpose as well.

Though from the sample mail I'm aware you're not in the USA (where we are based), the email would be considered spam under regulations such as the CAN-SPAM act since the recipient never did business with you prior to receiving the email (where a terms and conditions document they agreed to might allow you to email them), they would not explicitly opt into the emails, and the email lacks instructions or a link for unsubscribing.