[Solved] Suspended: Idwabo

idwabo

a. your HelioHost username: idwabo

b. the server your account is on: Johnny

c. your HelioHost main domain: afrikenv.com

Hello,

The account is suspended again. I cannot renew it.

Please Let me know if there is something I can do to avoid these frequents suspensions.

Kind regards,

Innocent Wabo

Dear Wolstech,

I had the same issue earlier this month, and the account was unsuspended.

I recollect that it was a mistake.

Please let me know why this issue keeps pupping up?

I am not doing anything illegal with my domain, but rather trying to start a business.

Thank you

I had the same issue earlier this month, and the account was unsuspended.

I recollect that it was a mistake.

Actually the mistake was unsuspending your account. As soon as I unsuspended it the illegal activity started up again. Sorry for the confusion.

While I don't know the specifics of the activity, it was likely either sending spam, hosting a botnet C&C, DDoS/attack scripts, or distributing malware of some form. If it were copyright infringement or phishing, it would be labeled as such.

Many times, the illegal activity results from malware infections on your account that came in through insecure software. Unfortunately, there is no safe way to give you access to repair this because the activity resumes as soon as it's unsuspended. The account may contain stolen information and other data, as well as evidence that might be wanted by law enforcement.

You're welcome to create a new account, though you will need to use a different domain and username.

You're welcome to create a new account, though you will need to use a different domain and username.

I'd like to clarify slightly that with the assistance of an admin you can retain use of your .com domain hosted with us, but you will not be able to create a new account with that main domain without assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Admin,

Thank you for the explanations. I am not sure I got half of it, since, all I have done was to copy an opensource php server which is to my knowledge the only software installed on the hosted domain. Now I understand that someone could have got access to the domain and install some malware.

I would like to proceed with creating a new account then, and retaining my domain afrikenv.com as well as parked domain afrikafleet.com

Please let me know the steps for achieving this.

Kind regards